Joboh Samurai > Useful information > Manners when applying for a job
Manners when applying for a job
Cautions to take when mailing resume / job history record
- Are the required documents complete?
- Have you prepared the documents according to a specified size?
- Add handwritten notes when sending documents
- Arrange in this order: cover letter, resume, job history.
- Send your documents in a B5 or A4 size envelope so your documents do not get folded.
- Be careful not to make a mistake about the company's name and address.
- On the back side, write your name and address.
- Put the stamp on the left corner. Check if you have used the right stamp value and send it through a post office counter.