Max Corporation acquires, uses, and manages personal information in accordance with this personal information protection policy.
In this policy, personal information is the information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, date of birth, other descriptions, etc. (including information that can be combined with other information to identify specific individuals.).
- When we acquire personal information, we clarify its purpose and collect it with the consent of the person. In addition, the collected personal information is used, provided, and entrusted only within the scope of the business purpose of the Group. In addition, the range of personal information to be collected shall be limited to those necessary for the purpose of the Company's business, and collection shall be made only by lawful and fair means.
- We will share personal information that we acquired within the companies belonging to the same group (Max Corporation, Tsukasa Corporation). Shared use is within the above purpose of use and will not be shared for other purposes.
- The Group will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up to date within the scope of its use and will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage, and perform other safety management.
- Personal information will not be disclosed/provided to any third parties without consent, unless for exceptions that are allowed by law.
- Regarding the handling of personal information, we will comply with various laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information and endeavor to maintain and improve the management system through employee education etc.
- In the case of entrusting the handling of personal information, we will select outsourcers with adequate management levels and will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision.
- In case of inquiries, disclosures, corrections, etc., on personal information, requests for suspension or suspension of use to third parties, we will respond promptly only when we can confirm that the person that contacts us is the applicant him/her-self.
Inquiries concerning the handling of personal information held by the Company, disclosure, and other claims are as follows.
専務取締役 正木 英治
TEL : 03-5711-0805
FAX : 03-5711-7603